I had been thinking about this for years and having worked with no end of wordpress blogs over the last few years for all kinds of reasons from fun to business. I just figured it was time to build myself a home on the web that was just about journaling my travels and adventures. The main goal was to be consistent and keep things updated regularly. My life is not so dull, and there are things I would like to share. Now I have somewhere to do that. Consistency has faltered over the years, but there is now well over a decade of adventures to look back on.
- Born in the UK, grew up in the Canaries.
- Happiest at the beach or in the mountains.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Passionate about travel and adventure.
- Brand manager specialising in the action sports industry.
- Work running Maxtrack (B2B) and New Rock Surf (B2C)